View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valec View Post
After updating to the 20120607 firmware, I still notice that the function for merging scribbles to pdf-files is still unusable. The merging function always looses far too many lines, especially exactly horizontal and exactly vertical lines.
Wouldn't it be possible to have a merge function which just does not smooth anything at all? The scribbles should be merged to the pdf just as they appear on the screen of the Onyx, pixel by pixel. Otherwise, one can never be sure that the scribbles are still readable.
Until this issue is fixed, the merging of scribbles is entirely useless.

Please fix that in the next firmware release!
I think it's actually only the perfectly horizontal and vertical lines that get missed. I'm glad to see that another user is also experiencing problems with this feature. I've been ranting on the forum on that issue for months . The other favorite topic of mine is the faulty power-management driver that stops the pen sometimes.

Look on the bright side, at least white is now merged as white! Booxtor is making sure these issues are on the to-do list of Onyx, i don't think he can do much more.

Last edited by por; 06-30-2012 at 09:03 AM.
por is offline   Reply With Quote