View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #12
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterx View Post
Hi!

It would be great if we could run an ssh server on the Onyx Boox M92. I managed to compile dropbear statically linked and run it. There are two problems, though:
  1. the kernel does not support the devpts filesystem, which is important for ssh login
  2. the ssh server crashes very often (always after the first command), I do not know how this is caused, though
Try this. I use it with my Onyx Boox A62. It has never crashed (I used it for a month) and works quite fast.

http://pbsdk.vlasovsoft.net/files/onyx_dropbear.zip

BTW today I managed to turn on wifi without starting a web browser. I'll update this package with wifi scripts soon...

"the kernel does not support the devpts filesystem, which is important for ssh login"

Not so important ... we still can work using ssh -T ...

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 02-16-2012 at 12:41 PM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote