View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 08:17 AM   #11
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljhamilton View Post
My local library does not have ebooks available for download.
If your state is anything like mine (New Hampshire), ebooks are available on a state website, not local. What I mean is that in NH, my local library does not list any ebooks in their catalog. However, if I go to a state ebook website:

http://nh.lib.overdrive.com/4581638F...en/default.htm

I can download ebooks from it. When I do the download, it asks for my local library and my library card. In other words, all or most of the local libraries subscribe to this service, but you still do the downloading at the state level.

I do not know what state you live in, but you should try doing some searches on the state name and "overdrive", etc. Maybe your state is like NH.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote