View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 11:35 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
I've had this happen multiple times on my new ereader. I believe it was when I went to the Play Store for the first time after a factory reset. But when I went to the Play Store from my PC I had no problem pushing it to my device. Or the whole thing was the opposite. I'm not sure why and it may have been gone away once I downloaded anything from the Play Store.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote