Thread: PRS-505 PRS505 "bricked"
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #20
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
My first thought when I began reading this thread was: it's the battery! I would suggest that you charge the battery from the MAINS not the usb, using Sony's own charger or a PSP charger (the type with a round barrel). Leave it charging for about 12 hours.

However, if, after doing this, you find that the battery runs down quickly, seriously consider replacing the battery. This is what I had to do with my 505 - or at least a techie friend did this for me. There's lots of info about how to do this dotted around MR, and a good vid on youtube, made by the people who sell the batteries and tools (though I bought mine from Amazon).

Here's the url for the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLHgLz9LYMA
congratZ guys great community
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote