View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
FAT32 and NTFS are different types of formatting. You can look them up on the web to see the differences. Both are looked at as mass storage devices. The following is from the PRS700 manual:

Quote:
A memory card which is not formatted in FAT16 or FAT32 may not be able to be recognized on eBook Library.

When formatting a memory card, format it using the formatter supplied with the memory card, or using Windows Eplorer to format at memory card manufacturer's default settings.
I'm not sure if this is any help, or if you use the eBook Library. I formatted my ProDuo to FAT32.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote