View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #9
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
If you ask me, the blurb/excerpt shouldn't be in an ebook at all. It should be on the webpage of the book on the seller's/publisher's website. I know I'd remove it from the book the first chance I'd get if they'd put it in.

I don't need marketing materials embedded in something I already payed for.
Since I nearly never are influenced by the blurb to buy a book I have always seen it as a reminder of what the book is about and something that can be used when selecting which book to read next.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote