View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #26
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh right ! hee. well, i can leave for vacation. just as long as i can come back to it. and just as long as i don't leave it too far behind. le cube is in the suburbs and i'm currently muttering to myself about how farking long i'm going to spend in the public transports to get there. damned suburbs.
Weren't you that woman extolling the virtues of the Parisian public transport system?
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote