View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #16454
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpad View Post
I love Robin Hobbs Dragon series: Rain Wild Chronicles (especially since all books in the series are published. Currently reading the last one Blood of Dragons). Farseer trilogy was ok but I didn't like the Liveship Traders trilogy, I gave up after the first book.
If you don't mind me asking, was there any information in the Tawny Man series that you felt you were missing by skipping the Liveship Traders trilogy? I'd like to continue the story of Fitz and the Fool and I don't think a series based on a ship will appeal to me. I'm not sure how tightly the series are bound together.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote