View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughdal View Post
For the last two weeks most times I try to buy a Nook book from the B&N site I get the "We are experiencing technical problems, please try again later." I don't know if it's the site (don't think so) there would be thread on it, my country of purchase, I travel a lot or something else. Any advise appreciated.

Hughdal
I have had no problems the last few weeks, so the website is indeed probably not the problem.

If your B&N account is registered with an US credit card, you should be able to books anywhere in the world.
If your B&N account is registered with an non-US credit card than you need an US IP-address. In that case you will not be able to buy books using the ereader outside the US. You will have to use an PC with an US VPN.
In both cases your account needs to be registered with an US shipping and billing address.

Also make sure that you have a valid credit card in your account.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote