View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #895
humler
humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'humler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Book images

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbatista View Post
On layout in the beta:

Books made of only image files, (mostly comics converted to ePub), do not use as much of the screen as they should.

See attached image.

Could you put on your list to expand the image display to use more of the screen?

Just started using the beta, do you want reports here or by email to the support address?

Art
Kris, first of all, congratulations for the new update.
I would also like to see images expand to the limits of the screen. I've converted some .cbr comics of mine through Calibre and, although all images are 1024x768 (iPad mini resolution), Marvin are showing them half their size at least. It would be very nice if you could fix it.