View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #870
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
i'm glad i'm not alone in this request for textured backgrounds. my favorite so far is paper 1 from cool reader on android...any kind of wooden, paper, books textures would be perfect, as much of them as possible ( there are a lot of blue, red and green ones which could be left out without anyone noticing they're missing i think)...it makes reading books on any tablet much more pleasurable and natural...

Last edited by Tacty; 02-13-2013 at 04:45 PM.