View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:17 AM   #70
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by grechzoo View Post
I just managed to snag one from waterstones yesterday, (They got a delivery in that day)

here's a pic of it with full light. the only fault i can spot is the slightly darkish shadows at the bottom, is this normal? if so im fine with it (honestly doesn't bother me), but if its not normal, I still would like to know.

hope you guys can let me know.
Good thing you like it. I will refrain from telling you what I see on your screen
I apparently have very good color vision.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote