View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #43
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
This is so frustrating. I don't know what to say about Kobo customer service. The customer care rep. I've been emailing have stopped responding to my emails so I decided to start another live chat. I had to explain the issue all over again. He asked me to take a screenshot of the error which I did. I was then disconnected and then had to start another live chat session, thank God I got connected with the same rep. Anyway, he said that because he's never seen this issue he will escalate the "investigation" to tier 2 customer care representatives which as he says are more experienced. He said they'll be emailing me. I just hope they don't email me basic troubleshootings like the first rep. did.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote