View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:47 PM   #157
diba
Addict
diba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4, Kindle PW, Nexus7 3G
It is for the german localisation. I do the translation for K3 since more than a year, but using SirAlex tool. I did only update the first version in the beginning and some extraction from 3.3 to keep all languages files up to date. But a lot of time in fine tuning string by string. Not as comfortable as cracks like ixtab did with Transifex and automatism ...

A big THX for 0x66E03679, this is what I was looking for! So I just need to add this to the pythonpacker as last time.
But again with the risk outing me as a noob. How did you generate the 0x66E03679?

Add on question, I know someone trying to jailbreak 3.4 with 0.5.1, he gets 006 error, any clue? He came from 3.3 and did factory reset. AFAIK factory reset did not wipe jailbreak up till now.
diba is offline   Reply With Quote