View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 02:47 AM   #25
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
actually not anymore. but i have always made sure everyone knew that i did and have always give honest opinions not shadowed by whether I sell a product or not and even recommend products I do not sell. ask anyone here.

but how do we know you arent shilling for someone else? you seem quick to suggest it about others when your point is being argued against. prove you are not. or keep that foolishness out of the thread.
And how do we know you are not Lord Vader?
But you're right, I shoudn't respond to some posts.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote