View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KseniBlake View Post
So basically, I just recently got my Kindle Touch and so I decided to jailbreak it. I followed all the instructions from the given README file. But when I got to the part where it was needed for me to go onto the diagnosis page/mode I had trouble with the empty file. When I finally figured it out, I went onto the diagnosis page and pressed the Exit, Reboot or Desable Diags button, then Reboot and the To Continue. As it said in the instructions I was supposed to do it twice and after the first time when it showed the Jailbreak screen I Rebooted again and it was supposed to go back to normal kindle mode. But I have probably rebooted the kindle about 20 times by now and it wouldn't go back into normal/main usual kindle working mode. I am really desperate for a way to get out of this screen. I am also fairly new so I have no idea about all those apps and hacking programmes for kindles. I am so sorry if this has occurred with any other thread, but I spent about two days searching for an answer and couldn't find one. I have tried holding the shut down/sleep button down for long. Rebooting and pressing exit. When connected to my laptop the kindle isn't seen. Thank you for your time.
Ksenia
Getting out of diag is documented many time in the Dev Corner forum. It was even described again in detail in a currently active thread. Tech questions like this should be posted there...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote