View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
The original Hanlin 6" V3 has an easily replaceable semi-standard nokia battery. No touch screen and 1st gen e-ink, a bit thick and heavy, but I'm happy with it. Refurbs are available for $100.

http://shop.pocketbookreader.com/EZR...F.qscstrfrnt01

I bought another for back-up a couple of weeks ago. (It's the V3ext, not the V3+).
Actually, if it is Vizplex, it's 2nd generation. I think only Sony used the first generation eink.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote