View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #66
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneandonlyDoc View Post
They also pretty much cancel shows if they're even a little slow to start. Caprica, at the point it was cancelled, was just starting to get into the meat of its plot--and re-gather the audience that watched BSG.

I don't watch SyFy anymore--not really. Too much wrestling and non-science fiction/fantasy programming. I occasionally tune in for some Ghost Hunters/GHI and I try not to miss Haven, though I'm not completely heartbroken when I miss either.

The Dresden Files, as a television show, was an awful loss and I wish they'd continued it, too, but it seems that ship, like Firefly's, has sailed.
well we've at least still got castle though the series that paul blackthorne was subsequently in (the gates), disappeared pretty quickly, as did nathan fillion's next series, drive.

"and so it goes..."

Last edited by alansplace; 09-21-2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: oops
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote