View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
DebbyS
Zealot
DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
I just visited the site and there is no mention of free anything. This may be because I'm visiting the site from here in the USA and the offer is only for UK visitors. Looks like I could buy CDs if I wish, but the only group I've ever been interested in are the Goons, and I have a ton of their shows already... anyone interested in British comedy who hasn't heard of The Goon Show is advised to look it up and be prepared to laugh
DebbyS is offline   Reply With Quote