View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #15
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
I have uploaded the de-bugging information per your instructions on GitHub. Thanks so much!

UPDATE: I just thought of something so I wanted to make sure I passed this onto GRiker. My issue somewhat different than Andy's - his implies that the plug-in DOES NOT see his device. My issue is that upon connection, the iOS reader plug-in detects the device, however, the Marvin button that should be added to Calibre is NOT showing up.

My apologies if I mis-represented my issue.
I have same issue of not showing Marvin button.
This is solved by:
- updating to latest Marvin
- going to cloud icon (where your OPDS connections,etc) and pressing connect to calibre where