View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 04:18 AM   #4
foobnix
Connoisseur
foobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it is

Device: Librera PRO - 50% OFF - Black Friday
Adoby,
>Breaks the focus. Perhaps some form of delay/debounce between the first few taps in a sequence of taps?
I am using default Android tap detector, double tap should not be a problem, maybe something else, like change orientation, or other settings affect on it

>I would like to be able to disable pinch to zoom and drag. Sometimes I move or zoom the display unintentionally. Breaks the focus to fix it.
Is it lock mode (right bottom icon of lock) did not help you?

>Support for automatically grouping/browsing books based on calibre hierarchical genres/tags would have been great!
Could you please send some books (maybe with other meta files) sample with Calibre genres/tags

At this moment app supports Calibre metadata.opf (should be in the same folder as book file)

Last edited by foobnix; 04-12-2018 at 04:26 AM.
foobnix is offline   Reply With Quote