View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 04:27 AM   #3
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDudeness3008 View Post
I have an eBook in html format, and I wish to convert it in ePub. I'm on a GNU/Linux system and I'm using Calibre.
It looks like you're trying to convert a poorly formatted pirated copy of James Ellroy's book Blood On The Moon.
Based on the code that you posted on Pastebin, the HTML file was most likely exported from MS Word using the wrong export option.
IMHO, it'd take forever to fix this mess. Why don't you simply buy the ebook on Amazon?