View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 05:56 PM   #20
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehKitten View Post
Translating a book is more difficult than I thought. You don't translate the sentence, you have to translate the MEANING of the sentence. And that in a way that reads and sounds nice. So, the translation is going to take a while longer. ^.^"
I didn't knew that, because it's my first book, but still, I keep trying!
Don't you love getting into a task and realising it's bigger than you thought? Happens to me all the time at work omk3's advice sounds spot on Good luck!
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote