View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
If I share the news I will kill it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
Hi Robert,

There are lots of us here in Australia, I have been convincing all my friends to buy pocket pros, mine has changed my life!! Please, give us a hint about what is happening here, I can't handle the suspense.
Dear YoYo:

It concerns both devices and eBooks and that is all I can say. To leak any more would jeapordize things.

Personally, I seem to feel like I belong in Australia (no, they are not sending me so do not worry). I just find the people in Australia to be great and my type of people. When I was 18 I had a older friend who wanted the two of us to move to Australia and I always wonder why I didn't go.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote