View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 03:33 AM   #711
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutant View Post
Which format is easiet to crack:

ePub for Digital Editions
PDF for Digital Editions
Mobipocket Reader
Microsoft Reader
They're all much the same. ePub usually has better source files (better formatting, bigger graphics), so if it wasn't for the fact that I mostly read on a Kindle, ADE ePub would be my format of choice. As it is, I usually buy the Mobipocket, as then I don't need to format convert, just strip the DRM.

For people on Windows/Internet Explorer, possibly Microsoft Reader is the easiest to strip. But downloading it is impossible if you're not using Windows/IE.

Last edited by pdurrant; 03-02-2010 at 04:34 AM. Reason: typo
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote