View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Smile Sony Readers and their Star Trek counterparts

A silly thought occurred to me out of the blue; Each model in the Sony Readers series can be compared to a Star Trek television series.

PRS-500 is like The Original Series: Boldly going...

PRS-505 is like The Next Generation: A well respected fan favorite

PRS-700 is like Enterprise: Didn't last very long, possibly due to lack of consumer interest

PRS-300 is like The Animated Series: Low budget, with less bells and whistles

PRS-600 is like Voyager: A sleek new look, with decent technological advancements. Yet many still prefer the previously mentioned fan favorite

PRS-900 is like Deep Space Nine: Quite different from the others, with the action being more centralized. Need I mention the "9" connection?

Note: Due to the high silliness content of this thread, I thought the Lounge would be a more appropriate home than the Sony forums. Also, this is in no way intended to put down any Sony Reader models in particular, as I think they're all great. Keep it sillly, please.
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote