View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
So I was thinking

I have been thinking about the charge that all our international friends are forced to pay when ordering a book... even the free ones.
I am thinking... would it not be easier to allow you to purchase a book without it being have to be sent to a Kindle, this will allow you to simply purchase the book and download it to their computer and then upload to the kindle.

Amazon saves money by not having to send it to you wireless and the costumer saves by not paying the wireless fee.

Am I thinking too much on something so simple
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote