View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:21 PM   #7
Charbax
Addict
Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So what do you say, isn't this front page material?

Yup she specifically answers a few of the comments from the mobileread forum thread on the first video that was sent during computex.

I think that she said touch screen are totally doable, it's up to the manufacturers if they want to implement it. She does not recommend using specifically the resistive touchscreen technology though, even though it's the cheapest. Though there are 200 other touchscreen technologies. I would think that a stylus-only touchscreen technology like Wacom would be great enough, since I wouldn't so much need finger touchscreen capabillity on the 10 inch screen, but rather use the stylus to select text, mark text, scribble stuff on texts, handwrite some comments and stuff like that. And have those stylus handwritten stylus inputs be uploaded and shared with other users who are reading the same content while in sharing and collaboration modes.

Last edited by Charbax; 06-07-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Charbax is offline   Reply With Quote