View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 01:30 AM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
Greetings,

In honour of Read an Ebook week, I have released a collection of poetry under a creative common attribution no deriv no commercial license. The poems range in topic from philosophy to war to politics to personal relationships. They are mostly short and in free verse, although there are some ghazals. The poems are a mix of previously published and new material. I have uploaded them here to Mobileread in LRF, MOBI, EPUB, and PDF format. The PDF and LRF files most closely preserve the correct formating, but the EPUB and MOBI files are readable. If anyone wants to improve them, feel free. I will be uploading the book to Feedbooks and Manybooks before long, but I wanted Mobileread to have first dibs. Thank you all for creating such as useful and inspiring website!

Luqman
Name of work?
Link(s)?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote