View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #37
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
I felt sorry that you don't get to enjoy the movie in your head that I (and others) do. For me, that is the greatest joy of reading...immersing myself in another place and time, and seeing and hearing the story unfold in my mind. You obviously believe that I had some other motive in saying that, although I'm not sure why. I apologize for causing you any distress--that was truly not my intention.

Shari
But how do you know that you are not missing something even better that is experiencing the words?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote