View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 03:04 PM   #130
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Thanks for the explanation Tom! Now I see that you can swipe to see more proposals for the words you wrote. However in my case, none of the propositions make sense.

Sorry for bugging you like this. The truth is, I'm trying to understand the appeal of his app. Because to be honest, even if it worked as well in French as it does in English, I still wouldn't see any point. I type faster than I write. With the iOS keyboard and autocorrect, I have to be careful and re-read what I typed, but still I could write a whole paragraph in the time that it takes me to write a half sentence and correct it in WritePad.

So I guess my real question is... why does this whole process appeal to you more than just simply typing your text?
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote