View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #22
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabardeyn View Post
Pendragginp or Cheeky1,
If you've been using one of these mesh tipped styli for awhile, does it scratch your device screen? After the comment from the Walmart rep about hazing/scratching, it makes me a bit worried about random testing the things.
not exactly the place I'd go for educated info... I've never read of mesh tips harming a screen rubber tips are probably far more abrasive especially after a period of use. See the rubber surface wears off down to the foamy inside making it quite "grabby" and thus potentially more abrasive.

Only possibility I sense is if the user holds pen at extreme angle allowing the nib collar to contact screen. now that could cause scratches. Too much pressure could allow that collar to touch the screen as well. Otherwise the pen is not gonna harm your screen. Well, unless xhetip gets full of something gritty and abrasive but that happening would hardly be the fault of the stylus.

Last edited by rkw; 01-17-2014 at 08:40 AM. Reason: d'oh priceless typo
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote