View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 07:03 AM   #29
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
These days I try to just buy ebooks in the first place, but there are several authors that I routinely share with other members of my family and friends, and most of them don't have ebook readers (and don't like to read on the computer). So sometimes I still end up buying paper.
I have the same problem. After reading a good book I always want to hand it on to others but it's tricky when trying to buy only eBooks. I really need a second eBook reader to lend eBooks to people on (this might be a reality if I can't resist buying one of the new iRex Readers).

As for the main topic of this thread... I will always look for a free download of books I own on paper. If I can't find one, I will only buy an eBook version if I haven't read the book already or if it's a classic I know I'll read again and again.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote