View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #3
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
I'm not aware of any means of changing the number of stars available to a Rating column.

However, you might be able to use a custom icon column to mimic a Rating column with some customized images and values. For instance:

Null=Empty
0=Overflowing Garbage Can
1=Nose with clothespin
2=Recycle Bin (maybe someone else will like it?)
3=Libra/Justice Scales in balance
4=Smile/Smilie
5=Heart

I realize that only imitates the existing Rating column, but it should be sufficient to indicate what I mean about using custom icons.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote