Thread: MobileRead June 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I would never ever root for Sci-fi. That said, there are ways to make it appealing and interesting. Cloud Atlas was an inspired nomination. I ended up not liking it (which surprised me, as I had liked the other two Mitchell works I'd read), but I had always meant to read it.
But Cloud Atlas wasn't science fiction and it wasn't all that good. That was a month we got robbed. So if we don't get science fiction for 2013, we'll not have had a science fiction book in a month of science fiction since 2011.

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-17-2013 at 11:02 PM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote