View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:18 AM   #22537
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
We're about the leave the house to head for my favorite (in the World!) Mexican restaurant for my annual dinner. Tuesday is my birthday, and it's our family tradition that we go to our favorite restaurant for dinner. Unfortunately, my choice is closed tomorrow (Tuesday) so we're going tonight! But fortunately, my favorite restaurant happens to be about 5km from our house! (My wife's favorite is a Turkish restaurant in Singapore, but that's as good a reason as any to go!)

This is also the one night of the year where I allow myself to drink myself stupid with Margaritas. I order a pitcher of frozen Margaritas and usually finish it. My wife is the designated driver who also has to maneuver me to the car. There is a good chance I won't be making my usual early morning post tomorrow...
(this picture is from last year's dinner)

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tequila1.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	97800  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote