View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 11:42 AM   #21
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsooth View Post
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/201...g-laptops.html

Friday, December 14, 2012
Chromebooks, Best-Selling Laptops
Who said that Chromebooks aren't popular? If you look at Amazon's list of the best sellers in the "Laptop computers" category, you'll find 4 Chromebooks in the top 11:

#1: Samsung Chromebook (57 days in the top 100) - out of stock
#5: Samsung Chromebook 3G (57 days in the top 100) - out of stock
#9: Samsung Series 5 550 Chromebook (199 days in the top 100)
#11: Acer C7 Chromebook (6 days in the top 100)

Samsung's ARM Chromebook is also best selling laptop at Amazon.UK

France, Germany, Spain, Italy - sold out
I picked up my Chromebook last month, the Samsung model. It seems no one can keep these things in stock. I saw that Best Buy had some one day, so I rushed over. I had to wait a while because it hadn't yet been unloaded from the truck.

There are people who say "why would you want a Chromebook when you can have a tablet?" I have a Tablet, a Kindle Fire. Each device has its own strength and weaknesses. I'd much rather read a book on a tablet than on a Chromebook. But I would rather use the internet on a Chromebook than on a tablet. You can put a keyboard on a tablet, but that seems like an awkward solution. The Chromebook is going to be the right choice for everyone, but I'm happy with it.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote