View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
I have this series on my TBR list, but lower down due to the Goodreads ratings of the books. The first book has a rating of 3.41 and none of the books rate higher than a 4, which indicates to me that the series doesn't have many adoring fans. What other UF series have you liked? Some of my favourites are Allie Beckstrom, October Daye, Kate Daniels, and Iron Druid Chronicles. I also like Downside Ghosts and Cassandra Palmer, but the heroine is certainly flawed in both cases.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote