View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 01:03 PM   #230
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
Finished The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, read by Rupert Degas. It ended a bit abruptly without solving much (or anything), but then, it tells the life of a mysterious innkeeper, and this was only part one.

I have now started Among Others by Jo Walton, narrated by Katherine Kellgren. I read the book last year and loved it, so I was looking forward to listening to this in audio.
It's going to be a trilogy. The second part, Wise Man's Fear, is have been out for a while and is available at audible. The third part, Doors of Stone isn't out yet, though rumors have it coming out next May. The second part is very good.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote