Thread: Do you like 3D
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #56
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
This has got nothing to do with modern or ancient 3D technology: if you mostly lost *your* stereoscopic vision, there's nothing to be done about it. You can't watch the world in 3D anymore, and that includes 3D movies. Technology isn't magic.

Not necessarily - I don't see the real world in 3D, but I can enjoy stereoscopy and 3D movies just fine.

That's because I have a convergence deficiency - but since stereoscopy presents different images to each eye, there's no convergence required. Voila! 3D movies look more real than real life. Magic!

I'm not sure how that would work if you eyes have different focal points, though. It might or it might not - someone should try it and report back.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote