View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #32
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I certainly hope that children's books have a future. I can remember the first time I went to the library on my own to choose some books. I excitedly took three books home and read them within a couple of hours, so went back for more. The librarian rather sternly told me that I could only have three per day, but did allow me to take another one. I thought that was quite off-putting and I was scared to go back for at least a week.
Just4kix is offline   Reply With Quote