View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #4
ElsieC
Zealot
ElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmos

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
You can also use PRS+ to easily change font-sizes. You just need to create a series of .css files, each containing a different font-size (as well as your chosen font-family) e.g.

body {font-size: 0.90em; font-family:whatever}

body {font-size: 0.95em; font-family:whatever}
Oh! I just learned to create .css files for PRS+ to change the font while I am reading. Do I add one of your examples to the .css files I have just created so that when I change font, I can also specify the size? That would be great! For example, could I choose Calibri font and have it set to 15 pt, but when I choose Verdana font, it is 14 pt? I hope that question makes sense. I can't wait to try this out! Thank you so much.

ElsieC
ElsieC is offline   Reply With Quote