View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #40
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
imho, the $20 difference to get a kindle keyboard is certainly worth consideration, primarily because there's twice as much storage memory as the $79 kindle and that's certainly worth the $20 extra to some folks.
What do people typically use the extra storage for? I suppose audio books are one that take up way more space than eBooks, but then if you wanted audiobooks you wouldn't get the new Kindle at all since they're not supported. In my own situation I can't even imagine using up all the space on the new Kindle, I would literally have to have 1500 books on there at once. With the new personal documents feature allowing you to archive anything on Amazon's servers and being able to re-download it, I don't see storage as an issue.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote