View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 04:03 AM   #4
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Just a thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Is there a way to transfer my calibre library from my old computer to my new computer, and still keep the dates books were added originally?

I was able to transfer everything easily but all the books now have today's date. I've been categorizing my library slowly and have gone through the library by date added. Now I don't know which books I've done and which I haven't.

-Marcy
Hi Marcy
Didn't test this, but ..
What if you create a zip/rar/other file containing your old library ?
When un-zipping/rarring/etc. this file on new computer, I would expect the original date stamps of files being present.
Just an idea !
Hope it works,
Per
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote