View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by khlong9 View Post
Hi
Anyone know if I can create a template in MS Word say to copy and then paste an RTF/TXT or other format book so as to reduce the size of the screen display, if so how?. I have a fault in the bottom RH corner 20 millimeters up which hides the first three words or so from the last three sentences leaving me with approximately 100 millimeters of free screen measured from the top.
Keith
Have your tried using Book Designer? There is an option to set the top and bottom margins in the Make Sony Reader File Options Tab.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen shot.JPG
Views:	422
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	11427  
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote