View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:42 PM   #9
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbi24 View Post
@Pazos,
This looks good, I was experimenting with the namespace "org.whatever" and see that I have to enter there there the full namespace of one of my dict apps (like com.lingea.handylex.spskh2) but then as I select a word and go for translation it offers anyway all apps with the send intent ... not only that application ... perfect

Then on first translation I haver to select the dict from the list, and If I choose always,
it stays selected ... the only drawback is that once I do not want it anymore, I have to go to Android settings and remove the def. settings from the dict app

EDIT:

I tried this type of line by misusing the namespace fo koreader as it is apparently only used here to make the line selectable in the dict selection dialogue:
{ "GenericSend", "Choose Dict App (on first translate action)", false, "org.koreader.launcher", "picker-send" },
and it works fine - wouldn't it be a nice candidate for PR ?

I can build a version locally, install it on my Smartphone and test again with following dict apps:
PONS, RAE, LEO, LINGEA, and perhaps I can shortly purchase also something from Langenscheid and try also that ... if you are interested in
Thanks for the feedback. I made some minor changes in the backend to make this less hacky. See https://github.com/koreader/android-...ncher/pull/200

Of course it is a good candidate for a PR but we need some kind of naming convention and I'm not sure which to use. Anyways with the new backend behaviour generic intents can be triggered with the following "dicts" in the dict list:

Code:
{ "Send", "Generic send", false, nil, "send" },
{ "Search", "Generic search", false, nil, "search" },
{ "Text", "Generic text processing", false, nil, "text" },
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote