Old 12-01-2019, 03:25 PM   #6
Norbi24
Connoisseur
Norbi24 doesn't litterNorbi24 doesn't litter

Device: Tolino Vision HD4, BOOX Poke2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Sounds nice but I'm not interested .
Aaand, if you manage to get a new dict working with KO please give us feedback so we can add it to the list bundled with the application and other users can benefit too. Thanks!
I am adding my dictionary by simply copying my modified dictionaries.lua to the corresponding location per adb shell ... like this:

{ "Aard2", "Aard2", false, "itkach.aard2", "aard2" },
{ "HandyLexEsSk", "Lingea Handylex Plus (ES-SK)", false, "com.lingea.handylex.spskh2", "send" },
{ "HandyLexEnSk", "Lingea Handylex Plus (EN-SK)", false, "com.lingea.handylex.enskh2", "send" },
{ "HandyLexGeSk", "Lingea Handylex Plus (GE-SK)", false, "com.lingea.handylex.geskh2", "send" },

These are dictonaries from the Czech company Lingea and work fine, the only problem is that they do not have one app with one namespace where you later load some dictonary data like apparently all the free dic apps, they have a separate app for each language combination - above I had to add 3 lines for slovak-spanisch, english and german, so this is also the reason why I haven't already posted it as I would have needed to add several dozens of lines for all of their lang combinations ... and I have the same experience with the german PONS dictionaries ...
The only way as how to resolve this would be apparently to filter out dynamically all apps with the sent intent or so and let the user select ...
If I would have some experience with LUA, I would have tried it but at the moment this would be too much work for me ... therefore I thought that perhaps moving dictonaries.lua to koreader folder would be a good step into the right direction for those like me (:-)
Norbi24 is offline   Reply With Quote