View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 04:21 AM   #10
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Seems like a good solution. I'm debating whether to join the group, I get tired of beating the same poor old tired donkey, but there has been some interesting debate along the way. I hope this will satisfy everyone.
Just remember, it is as easy to opt out as it is to opt in, so if you start to worry that the Animal Welfare organisations are getting wind of your donkey-floggin', you can quickly make it disappear from view again.

Wait, that makes it sound bad...like I'm helping you hide your abuse of animals. And I like donkeys.

Cheers,
Marc