View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 03:22 AM   #1
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
America's Weight War: The Heavy Price

My fellow Americans,
I know that the Health Care crisis is foremost in all our minds and that we, as a unified nation, are willing to accept the crippling burden of unlimited tax increases in order to save the lives of those whose self control and better judgement are terminally impaired. I speak, naturally, of the obese. Fat folks. Yes, I hear your pain. Why must we, who cannot afford the luxury of overeating, pay? I don't know. But it is clearly our fault, so pay we will. Think of the price our President must pay as he bids farewell to a majority of his own Party, Oprah, Al Gore, and the First Lady's trunk junk. I am moved by his noble sacrifice.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote